Local owner occupiers are driving demand at Rawcorp’s new luxury apartment project – Bellevue at The Glades – which hit the market last week.
Nestled amongst the fairways at The Glades Golf Course, Bellevue will feature 58 spacious apartments across two architecturally designed buildings.
Six deposits were taken in the first week, with two and three bedroom apartments now selling from $453,000.
Marketing Projects SEQ Director Kyia Anderson, who has been appointed to exclusively manage the project sales and marketing, says Bellevue’s position, views and sophisticated design are enticing local buyers.
“Local owner-occupiers are wanting spacious apartments, designed with privacy, comfort and liveability in mind – Bellevue offers all of this along with panoramic 360 degree views,” she said.
“Most apartments are over 110sqm, with the majority facing North East overlooking The Glades golf course, with views out towards the skyline from Burleigh right up to Surfers Paradise.”
Ms Anderson says the design is both modern and homely, with a large, stylish kitchen at the centre of each apartment.
“The attention to detail is impeccable, with high ceilings, a white palette enriched by stone benchtops, timber joinery and contrasting tapware,” she said.
“The kitchens feature high quality finishes such as stainless steel European appliances and soft close draws. The superb detail is evident throughout the apartments, with custom joinery and matte black fixtures in the bathrooms and ensuites, along with floor to ceiling contrasting tiles and a designer vanity unit.”
Ms Anderson says the refined architectural design is complemented with a profound sense of community and security, which has appealed to downsizers and first home buyers alike.
“The Glades is such a dynamic community and Bellevue is at the heart of it,” she said.
“Neighbouring the Glades golf club, residents will enjoy exclusive amenities at their doorstep including dining at the casual alfresco and bars.
“Both buildings feature just two to five apartments per level, with state of the art building security access to each level, while the acoustically treated walls and glass ensure maximum peace and privacy for residents.”
The two buildings will be connected at the podium level, which is elevated to showcase the views. Residents will have exclusive access to a lap pool, gym, sauna and entertainment area, with two car parks per apartment, and some with golf buggy parking.
Bellevue – the first apartment building to be built within The Glades in over 15 years – will be built by Gold Coast based construction company and developer Rawcorp, on a 2865sqm site located on Glades Drive, Robina
Located adjacent to The Glades Golf Course, The Glades is close to Robina Town Centre, the Robina railway station, with proximity to numerous public and private schools.
For more information call 1800 749 470.
Other benefits of buying new are:
- Tax depreciation benefits for investors
- First home buyers grant applicable on new homes in Queensland (not applicable for established homes)
- Sometimes you may be able to have input into the design or colour schemes
- QBCC – builders structural warranty of 6.5 years in Queensland
- Warranties on new appliances
- Lower body corporate due to lower insurances, warranties on lift, less maintenance
- Sinking fund established
- Lock in the property at today’s market rate with just 10% down and nothing else until settlement allowing more time to save
- Lower stamp duty than established properties
- Modern finishes
- No need to spend thousands on renovating kitchens and bathrooms
- Individual water metres now in new properties in Queensland meaning that you only pay for what you use. In older properties up until a few years ago, complexes where being billed for all the water consumed and dividing it between how many Lots where in the complex. Now with the individual water meters, you can pay for the water you use. There is also water efficient fixtures and fittings.
- Water efficient fixtures and fittings
If you’d like to have a confidential discussion about your property requirements, feel free to give me a call on 0413 602 321.
M 0413 602 321
T 1800 749 470
A: Level 9, Wyndham Building, Corporate Centre 2, 1 Corporate Court, Bundall, QLD 4217