0412 769 608
Sandy has been involved in the real estate industry on the Gold Coast for 12 years and holds a full real estate license and a corporations license. She has extensive experience in property management, resales, new project sales and developments.
Sandy established her business by taking over a franchise of Century 21 Surfers Paradise in 2008 for three years and learnt extensively from their back office and marketing models. In two years time, she organically built a portfolio of 75 high yielding rental properties. In 2011 she decided she no longer required the franchise or continue with rental management, hence she sold the franchise. By embracing online technology, Sandy decided to sell only new properties being either completed or off the plan, including apartments, townhomes, house and land estates. From 2011, Sandy was approached to assist with onsite sales and marketing when required by well-known developers on the Gold Coast. In 2013, Sandy completed a certificate in finance and mortgage broking.
- Sentosa Waters, Surfers Paradise – Emandar Group
- Runaway Bay Reserve, Runaway Bay – Emandar group
- Edenvale, Merrimac – Emandar group
- Mistral, Biggera Waters – Emandar group
- Saphire, Labrador – Raptis group
- Edgewater Residences, Varsity Lakes – MI Property group
- Varsity Heights, Reddy Creek – Raptis Group
- The Park, Mermaid beach – NU DEV Group
- Atmosphere, Ashmore – Howard Group
- Inspire Apartments, Labrador Broadwater Central – Richard Cavill