A rare and refined vision that will set the standard for Broadwater living in Southport.
Introducing the newest contemporary apartments now selling in the affluent TSS precinct of Southport, Fivechester Terrace. Fivechester Terrace consists of just 26 apartments across 6 levels. Construction is well underway and is due for completion in February 2017. Fivechester Terrace will boast striking views overlooking the Broadwater and Surfers Paradise Skyline or the Gold Coast Hinterland. Enjoy the beauty and outdoor appeal of living in an ultra-spacious apartment nestled in a boutique and secure building.
Stylised functionality and form are showcased throughout the apartments with high end quality inclusions such as:
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- 20mm reconstituted stone bench tops;
- Leading brand Bosch stainless steel appliances;
- Soft close draws with finger pulls instead of handles;
- 2 Pac with timber look cabinetry;
- Large format 600×600 gloss porcelain tiles throughout living spaces (quality carpet in bedrooms);
- Water efficient fixtures and fittings;
- Acoustic treatments in dividing walls;
Most apartments include separate storage areas; and
Facilities include a resident’s lounge and private gymnasium.
Public transport nearby:
Bus stop 100m; and
Light Rail Tram stop 600m.
Shopping Centres nearby:
Australia Fair 1.1km;
The Brickworks 1.1km; and
Southport Park 1.2km.
The suburb of Southport is a medical district and has many various medical and specialist practitioners. The closest medical centres to Fivechester Terrace are:
Sundale Medical 800m; and
Health HQ Medical Centre 1.1km.
Schools and educational institutions nearby:
The Southport School 1.1km;
St Hilda’s School 1.3km;
TAFE 1.4km; and
Griffith University 5km.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a private viewing (by appointment) before these apartments are all snapped up!